Sunday, July 18, 2010

I didn't know they had the camera

When I down loaded my pictures onto the computer these little beauties showed up. They had a photo shoot without me. I have spared you most of the fifty pictures they took but thought I would share my favorites.











This is how you do spider in a baby swing. It looks a little tight to me but they seem to like it.


Olivia is already trying to steal her older sisters clothes.


This cinderella doesn't need a pumpkin carriage, she can go much faster on her own two wheels.


She didn't want me taking her picture.


Can you spot her?


Playing outside is way better than inside. We put water in the bottom of that thing and she was happy to splash as long as the older kids.


Why is water so much fun?


Can't play with water without water guns.


Working on his back swing. We have dreams of him going pro someday, look at that form.


This is our next door neighbor, I think Kaitlynn has adopted her.


Jack too. They both love her to death.

This is why she hasn't learned to roll over yet. She is not a fan of tummy time.






It was raining really hard the other day so we built a fort. They stayed in there for a really long time, and much to my surprise no one colored on the couch!


Just having a little sword fight before church .


This looks more like baseball than sword fighting.
Ryan has been doing awesome in school. Only two weeks left until he is done with his first semester. Which really means only two more weeks until family comes out to see us! I am so excited. Today is our two month mark, I feel like we have been here way longer than that and still I am surprised to find we are already halfway through July. Time is a funny thing.

2 comments:

Ryan and Rebekah said...

Testing the comments. Everyone is having problems.

Kirsta Silvey said...

I miss you and those goofy kids of yours. When did Olivia transform from a tiny baby into a tiny person?! She is so so cute. I'm glad you blog now. Your blog reminds me that I have a friend out there so I don't spiral into the blackness of despair and loneliness... :)