Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fall leaves

I got really lucky to get with these pictures. Later that same day the lawn mower came and munched up all the leaves. The kids were pretty sad to see their nest blown away, but it is just as well since it has been kind of rainy. Wet leaves are not very much fun to play in.
We had the primary program this last Sunday. It was kind of a family affair. Ryan played the piano. I got to sit by the microphone and help prompt kids and direct traffic. And Kaitlynn was ready for her close up. She had her part memorized and said it with full confidence. She also sang I feel my Saviors Love in a trio of girls. I know I am biased, but she was by far the cutest sunbeam up there, and the best behaved (might have had something to do with the fact that I was sitting right in front of her.)
Olivia is acting like she wants to crawl now. She really tries, its just hard for her to get that big belly of hers off the ground. Maybe by Christmas time she will be moving around. Just in time to pull off ornaments from the tree.

Gathering leaves to build a nest.



They were build a nest for this guy. I am pretty sure he didn't make it back in the house. He was too small and the wrong color to stand a chance.





Good night little Ninja.

Where did he go?


1 comment:

Ann Bartholomew said...

Leaves are fun! Papa and I raked up wet leaves yesterday--they are no fun and heavy. I Love Olivia's SSS--if she's crawling by Christmas--we better find the gate to the stairs! Wish I could have seen Kaitlynn do her part--but it was great on the phone. Counting the days until you are here--17 if you don't count today!
Love, Nanny