Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's not official until it's on the blog

We are having a baby!  I think currently I am 25 weeks along.  Baby is due sometime around August 10th.  We are not finding out the gender of baby number 4 but my bet is boy.  Ryan says girl.  I don't know if he is saying that just to disagree with me or if he really believes it.  Either way one of us will be right!


Here is a picture of baby at 14 weeks.  A little alien looking I know but still kind of cute.  These pictures are just taken with my phone because I was too lazy to scan them in, thats why you can see my thumb in the corner.


This is a picture at 24 weeks.  This time baby is a little less alien looking and more cute.  When we had the ultrasound we could see baby sticking its tongue out and putting fingers in.  Already a thumb sucker!


I don't have any profile baby bump pictures.  We are really bad at documenting that.  I always feel weird telling Ryan to take a picture of me.  Anyway this is pretty much the only picture I have to show that I  really am pregnant.  This was taken Christmas afternoon right in the middle of the first (so sick I want to die) trimester.

I am much much better. Baby is growing big and healthy.  We are excited to have another child and feel very grateful for this blessing.  Life is good.

2 comments:

Steve and Stace said...

I knew it! I was wondering why you weren't blogging...and then the report of being sick...congrats lady - and I think it's a boy too for the record. I'm going to Utah on the 12th - super sad we planned vacations that didn't meet up! Your family is so stinkin' cute. :) Miss and love you so much!

Ann Bartholomew said...

I think our new grandbaby is cute already! Miss you and love you!