Monday, October 29, 2012

Carving Pumpkins


 I did a horrible job documenting this event.  I don't even have a picture of Ryan's Iron Man pumpkin but I was busy with Hannah.  She decided to be a bit temperamental that night.  Ann sent a fun Halloween package so we had a family party on the last full day Ryan had with us before he had to leave for his rotation in Oklahoma.  We had pizza, carved pumpkins, made treats, door bell ditched the treats, and danced to halloween music.  Okay I danced to halloween music and the kids just looked at me like I was crazy.  They are already too cool for me!

Picking our her pattern



Looks like he is going to stab his finger.



This serious face looks just like Ryan.




Eww! You touch the guts!




So gross.  Jack has yet to reach his hand in a pumpkin.  He HATES anything slimy and dirty.




Ryan had to do it all.




Busy working on his creation.




Yes I stuck my child in a pumpkin.  I wondered if she fit.  She did.




She didn't like.



 This is about as much as he participated in the pumpkin activity.  He was much better at helping frost the cupcakes.



 Kaitlynn eventually got into it.



I think she did an awesome job with her spider.



No comments: