Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snow!

There is a different mentality about snow here in the midwest compared to Utah.  If it snows then everything shuts down and life stops.  At first I thought everyone was being overly cautious and somewhat silly about the snow.  Coming from Utah I only ever had one snow day from school and that was because the power went out.  I am singing another tune now.   Nothing is better than a snow day!  I am more than okay stopping our regular scheduled life to enjoy the snow.  


















1 comment:

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

We heard the exciting news. Congrats Ryan on the new job. We are excited for you but sad you are going to be so far away. I sure do miss stopping to see you when we arrive in Springville. Love you all!! Eliza is loud almost all the time with her breathing. She is better at night if she sleeps on her stomach which is what she has done since we brought her home. At least I know she is alive. :-)