Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nine Years



Nine years ago I married this handsome boy.  We have squished a lot of life in those nine years, four  kids, three moves, two degrees and one life together (cheesy I know, but true!). 





I found and watched our wedding video today.  It made me smile.  I loved seeing how happy we were.  I wouldn't want to go back to that point in our lives again however, because I love how happy we are now.



About a year and a half later we welcomed Kaitlynn to the family.










Two after that we were blessed with a boy, Jack.












Not long after Jacks birth Ryan graduated from BYU with a bachelors in nursing.



Another two years later almost to the day Olivia arrived.  We went bowling for Jacks 2nd birthday and Olivia was born bright and early the next morning.  







When Olivia was a little over two months old we packed up everything we owned.




Moved across the country.





Riverside Missouri has been our home ever since.



We had two weeks to get adjusted to things before Ryan started school again.  Here he is on his first day.  He did not want me to take his picture.  Glad he smiled though!












After a year of living here Kaitlynn had her first day of school.




The next year tiny Hannah was born.  Unlike Olivia who was a week late Hannah came ten days early making her our smallest baby.  Even though she is our tiniest baby she has the biggest smile.  












 Ten months later we celebrated another degree for Ryan, this time with his masters.  Smart boy.



Lastly on our timeline, Jack started kindergarten in the fall and is loving it.



I am so grateful for the past nine years.



I hope the next nine years are just as full.  



No comments: