Monday, September 13, 2010

New Hair

I am only twenty seven, but I guess that is old enough to be going gray. (Sigh). So today my friend Tara helped me hide it. It was a really fun afternoon. I almost felt like I was in high school again. I didn't change it too much. I only went about a shade darker with some red highlights. Even though I colored my hair, I doubt it will keep me doing it for very long before I am back to pony tails again.

Before

I did my color the same as hers.


Kaitlynn was our photographer.


She snapped a few of herself too.


This is my sad attempt to take a picture of my hair color. Can't really tell the color but you can see that Olivia likes it.


It late so there is no natural light for me to take a decent picture of my hair, but this comes pretty close to what it really does look like. Not much different than before, just no gray.

2 comments:

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

I like it. When I first read the title I thought you had chopped it off. Coloring your hair sometimes is more of a change then cutting it.

Kirsta Silvey said...

Yeah, I can't tell a difference from the pictures. Guess you'll just have to come out here so I can see it for myself. Also, Nate has gray hairs too. He says they are all my fault.