Saturday, March 19, 2011

Legos

The other day I was stir crazy.  So I used Borders going out of business as an excuse to get out of the house.  I told the kids they could pick a book.  In the end neither of them actually chose a book.  Kaitlynn got some princess color by number pages and frame.  Jack picked legos.    When Jack picked the book I thought it was just a book about pirate legos, I didn't realize it came with actual legos.  Plus I thought he had gotten it from the pile of 50% off.  He didn't.  It was only 30% off.  And the price was already marked down for the sale price.  So I thought I was going to be paying half of what was on there.  (Sigh) I was a little surprised to see the price ring up at twenty dollars!  Yikes! I really didn't want to pay that much but I really didn't want to tell Jack, he needed to go pick out another book.  So I bought it.  I don't know who was happier him or Ryan.  They played legos all evening. And again the next morning.  I guess these pictures were worth the twenty dollars.


















No comments: