Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School

It happened.  Somehow my baby girl grew up and left me for the big wide world of kindergarten!  While I haven't been looking forward for this day to come, Kaitlynn has been eagerly awaiting it for the past year.   


Classic first day of school picture, standing in front of our house.

The group of parents and kids waiting for the bus to come.


Kaitlynn with her best friend Makenzie.  These two ended up in the same kindergarten class.  


Ryan and Brandon (Makenzie's dad) teaching Alexis how to pound it.  Olivia is an expert of sorts and will pound it with anyone who can make a fist.


They just saw the bus!!!  I don't have any picture of Kaitlynn getting on the bus because I took video instead.  She was the first one on and didn't even look back to wave or say bye.  She was ready to go!


Jack watching the bus drive away.


Jack waiting for the bus to come back.


Eating her afternoon snack and telling me all about her very first day of school ever.



No comments: