Thursday, September 22, 2011

Preschool Field Trip

Our little preschool group went to a garden today for a field trip.  I thought I would post a bunch of pictures from today for the other mothers to look at.  I won't put down to many details or names since our blog is public.  It was a lot of fun and at the end the children were even able to plant their own basil plant.  Thanks Emily for finding such a great activity for the kids!



Identifying different plants









Inside the gourd house




Shaking a dried gourd
























I love this boy!



















Don't pick the plants!  Where is his mother?!







































Tasting spinach.



















He didn't trust the cantaloupe.





He wasn't interested in the plants.









It's a carrot.




A little sunshine to help plants grow!









Feeding the fish.




Trying to get our waxy leaves to stay wet.

























Planting basil.














Did I mention that I love this kid!




I don't think even one of them is look at the camera.




The whole group moms, babies and preschoolers!


1 comment:

Kirsta Silvey said...

That's a nice big group. I'm jealous of your outing.