Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Riverfest


I don't have many pictures as I wished I did.  I forgot the camera card for the first day of festivities.  Sigh.  Friday night we went to the blow up carnival.  It was a lot of fun, besides the fact that it was freezing!  They had a bunch of blow up slides and bounce houses for free.  I love free!  For dinner that night we ate corn dogs and french fries. Yum!  The next morning was the parade.  The parade was the only thing I did document.  It was kind of a sad and short parade, but the kids still ended up with a TON of candy.  So they were happy.

See how happy this little girl is!



The Red X float.  Made us laugh a little bit. (for those of you unfamiliar with Red X it is a grocery store in town that mostly sells liquor)



Look my husband is being social! He looks a little short in between Ryan and James.



Don't you just love Jacks jacket?  I found that little beauty at the thrift store for a buck!  He thinks it is the coolest.



This is our beloved story time liberian Ms. Kathryn.  Jack was so happy to see her.  Actually it threw him off to see her in the parade.  I don't think he ever considered the fact that she doesn't live at the library!



Here he is turning back to tell me who he just saw.



Look mom there she is!



For a kid who never sits still she stayed in her seat almost the whole time.



This is just a weird picture I think she is in the air.  Jumping to get some candy I guess.

No comments: