Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I miss everyone continued

Here are pictures of when my family got here to join in on the Missouri fun. We went to Nauvoo all together. It was pretty cool to share that with everyone, my only regret was there wasn't enough time for everything. We kind of wore the kids and ourselves out trying to see everything. It was fun though.



This is a really sad attempt to get everyone in the picture... cut off my moms head, my dad is covering his, and Michael is covering Jessie's, and I don't even know where Ray is. But you get the idea, there were a lot of people.

Sleep over with Grandma.

Swimming is about the only way to beat the Missouri heat.

This is a better picture of everyone. On our way to Nauvoo we stopped in Carthage.

Just a picture of people walking, but I like it because everyone has their left foot forward.

Nauvoo Temple.



Jordan is pretty sweet when he thinks no one is looking.

Only took him one trip, totally manly. Sorry ladies that bellboy is mine.

She wouldn't sleep for the four hour car ride but crashed as soon as we put her in this. Got to love the hair too. Funny girl.

She was awake for some of the site seeing.

Good Cameran face.

Michael liked taking pictures of Nauvoo flowers.

Joseph Smith Mansion. We didn't take the tour of it though, we had kids that were getting a little tired and the tour is through the Community of Christ and takes an hour and a half. I don't think we would have made it without melt downs, too bad.

He can be pretty sweet too when he doesn't know he is being watched.

Family picture. Grumpy kids.

I talked with Kaitlynn and told her it make mommy happy when she smiles for pictures. So she gave me this cheezer.

These last pictures are how the kids felt in the three o'clock heat.




Good trip.

No comments: