Monday, August 16, 2010

I miss everyone

Two weeks ago our families came out to see us. I looked forward to this all summer and now its over. So sad. Now I am left looking forward to Christmas time. I have a ton of pictures from the week of fun but I thought I would spread them out for your enjoyment and because I don't have the patience to sit here and upload a thousand pictures at once.


It's easy to tell when tell when Jordan is around.

Ryan had his final exam still to take, this is how he studied.

Looking out at the Kansas City Skyline.

Big buildings


Maybe one of my favorite pictures, Devan is trying to teach Olivia how to crawl.

Ray was always busy, here he is making his wonderful apple pie.


yum.

We found a really big turtle to take a picture by.

Ray being busy again. He didn't think our patch of dirt was ascetically pleasing.

Kaitlynn playing and sharing our pet toads (they live in the window well).

Our pretty little garden now. Thanks Ray.

Nanny giving loves to Olivia.

Olivia showing off her perfect giggle.

Eating ice cream. It taste much better than they make it look.

Favorite Uncle.

Presents from Nanny. Kaitlynn begs to wear the unicorn nightgown every night.

Papa and Olivia.

Twins.


I made Jack mad the yesterday and he stomped off muttering he wanted his Nanny.

1 comment:

Cary and Paula said...

We had a great time and miss all of you.