Monday, August 23, 2010

Lost ipod

Right after we moved here we put our loan money to good use and bought another computer. One of the perks of buying a computer as a student is a free ipod. Ryan insisted that it be mine since he still had a good one, and his phone does all that stuff for him anyway. I didn't really feel a need for a new ipod but took it anyway. After a day I was hooked! I loved having it around.
That feeling only lasted three more days. Suddenly it went missing, and Kaitlynn was the last one seen playing with it. We asked her again and again where it was, and she kept saying it was on the stairs. It was not on the stairs. It was so frustrating, we didn't even have it a week and it was gone, completely and hopelessly gone. Two months have gone by with no sign of it.
Then suddenly a couple of days ago Jack admitted to his crime. I was sitting on the stairs with him when he pointed to the vent and told me he put daddys' phone down there and it was loud. I knew Ryan had his phone with him so that could only mean Jack had thrown my ipod down there. That little rascal! Two months later he still remembers it makes a loud noise when you throw stuff down there. We opened up the vent got a flashlight and took a peek, and sure enough it was there!

The missing ipod. We also found other small treasures down there. The ipod was not the first, I suspect. I know, not the best picture but ta-da we found it.

No comments: