Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

This is my last post about valentines stuff, I promise.  This is the kids faces as they waited to open the package from Nanny.
 
They were so excited.  Makenzie was over too, so she got to join in on the fun of opening all the goodies.

Random picture out of order.  This is a straw that Jack now has had to use for every drink.  This came in the package my parents sent out.

Showing daddy all the good stuff.

Kaitlynn showing daddy the best gift of all... a makeup kit!  You would have thought she had died and gone to heaven.  She is still sleeping with this under her pillow.  She has been putting makeup on everyone. Jack doesn't think it is a very fun game.


LOVE IT!!!


We love to be fancy at our house.


Daddy helping Jack with his Star Wars pez dispenser.  The candy was gone in about thirty seconds but these are the toys that Jack keeps under his pillow at night.


I don't think she liked Nanny's card very much.  I don't know what was up with this face.


She did like these though.  They are going to be on our regular shopping list.


This is the package from my parents.  It came a few days later.  It had a ton of candy in it too.  We were watching our neighbors kids that day and I am afraid that Toree on the left there ate about three pounds of candy before the day was over.  At one point I thought I had cleaned it all up but then I noticed that both Toree and Jack were munching on something.  They had hidden a pile of it in between the couch cushions!






Another perfect gift.  We had to go out for a walk once she put these beauties on.  Kaitlynn kept telling me she liked the way they clomped on the ground.  She felt quite grown up.


My little puppy.  She really loves to crawl and chase this ball.


The girls in their matching outfits. And Jack.


This is the first thing he did with the hammer.  Everything has to be a weapon.
 

Thank you Nanny and Mom for all the gifts.  It had so much fun opening them and being the envy of all the neighborhood kids!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Love Kaitlynn's hair...you did a great job! Also, why is your front door open in February!? I'm a little jealous if you are having weather that warm! Miss you guys!

Steve and Stace said...

So Olivia's stuck out tongue face is TOTALLY your face! Try senior yearbook - full page with your tongue sticking out. Your kids are gorgeous - so fun. :)