Saturday, February 19, 2011

This is for Elena

In response to your comment on the last post I want you to know that yes it has been warm enough to leave the front door open.  Two days ago it was a lovely 74 degrees.  Absolutely heavenly!  I took these pictures a few days before all the snow melted but as you can see we were only wearing light jackets.  I don't know what to think about Kansas weather.  I guess when its good its oh so good, but when its bad it is oh so very bad.  Two weeks ago I had frost on the inside of my windows! 

Practicing her princess parade wave.


Just because I adore her.


Practicing her princess demands.


These next two are Jacks Jedi poses.





Look mom I can crawl outside!  She was quite excited to be outside moving around on her own.


He had to work so hard to get this out.  But he did it and didn't even beg for help.  My independent boy.





Enjoying the rewards of his hard work.


Its so hard to move and climb around in shoes.  


Love the hair.

 Olivia and Buddy (the dog) are on the same level of  development.  Both hang out their tongue, get excited and come to you when you call out their name, and both are a sucker for a ball to chase after!  At least Olivia doesn't shed.    He waited and watched for her to drop the ball so he could get it back. 

Olivia kept trying to catch his wagging tail.  Not the greatest picture I have a funnier movie but I can't seem to make it work.


It is supposed to get cold again.  Bummer.  It has been so nice to be back outside, a good pick me up from the winter blues.  Even though Montana is still cold, you can rub it in this summer.  When you guys are enjoying beautiful warm days and we are dying in the sweltering humidity!

4 comments:

Elena said...

No. FAIR! We are so jealous. You're right though, summer is great here. I'll try not to rub it in too hard! :)

100-Day Heart Challenge said...

I really hope the weather is 74 degrees when I come! But even if it's not--I know I will love it 'cause I'll be with all of you. Can't wait!
Love from Nanny!

Olsen Family said...

Rebek, your kids are getting soooo big, but still so cute. I sent you an email about our big announcement but perhaps you didn't get it. What email are you checking these days? I'm not due until August. In a few weeks I find out what we are having. How is 3 really? I don't picture it being too bad. Am I in for a terrible shocker?

aLi said...

hee hee!!! Rebekah!!! It's me, ali, your neighbor, remember me? I saw your comment on "make it and love it" and wondered if it was the same Ryan and Rebekah that I know and adore!! I wouldn't have bothered to actually find out, but what you said made me wonder because it sounded like your life! Something about your kids... anyway! Your pictures are so good! You must have a great camera, too. Happy blogging!!