Friday, February 4, 2011

It happened.  I didn't think it was possible but it happened all the same.  Olivia is officially a tricky baby.  She used to be calm and patient, happy to watch the rest of the world play.  Not so much any more.  Ever since she learned how to crawl and scream life as we knew it changed.  Don't get me wrong, she is still a very pleasant child.  However if she wants something she lets us know.  Good thing she is so stinking adorable!



Now when I feed her we have to have three spoons.  One for each of her hands and one for me, and she still looks like this by the end.  I think I have to remove her clothing privileges during meals.  She constantly pulls off her bib rendering it useless.  


The kids have taken to playing on the stair landing.  This way little monster baby can't destroy their games.  Heaven help us when she learns how to crawl up the stairs!


Poor thing is stuck watch all the fun from down below.


Pigtails! And teeth!  And snot!  This was the first time I tried pigtails in her hair and I think they are fabulous.  You can kind of see her teeth... kind of.  Her teeth just broke through a couple of days ago.  Wahoo. And as for the snot nose, well thats how all the kids look these days.  Darn winter.  


Kaitlynn and Wesley hanging out in the bitter weather.  I think it was five degrees when I took these pictures.








These two were so funny.  He wanted her to ride on the back but with all of her puffy snow clothes she could't really get on.


He was getting pretty frustrated with her.


I took a video of them trying to work this all out but for some reason it wouldn't load.


So you just get to see the pictures of them struggling.





Eventually they did figure it all out.

But in the end they decided it was easier to just walk.




3 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

How many hats is that child wearing?! Also, I think Olivia has 3 times as much hair as Kate. Also, all 3 children are adorable.

Ryan and Rebekah said...

Three. I told you it was five degrees! She was also wearing three sets of gloves and three sets of socks. Can't be too prepared.

Elena said...

LOVE the pigtails! She looks so tortured! :)