Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

We had a very nice Fathers Day. We started out the day with a special breakfast for Ryan, a big bowl of Lucky Charms. Nothing but the best for my man! Ryan gave a talk today so he spent the morning writing it. He did a wonderful job. Just like a perfect movie it made you laugh and cry. Many people gave me compliments on his talk. Then after church we made breakfast for dinner, like I said nothing but the best for my man. Then we opened presents, some new shirts and candy. The rest of the evening was spent with friends eating ice cream and talking. It was a good day.


Just because I love this face.

Arm wrestling, this is Jack helping Kaitlynn win. He is pulling her by the head.



She didn't quite understand the rules.

Being a daddy.

Kaitlynn is a good helper when it come to opening presents

Somehow we left Utah without any BYU stuff. Ann sent this out for fathers day so Ryan won't forget his roots.

Super dad.

This what Ryan really wanted to for fathers day, set up his Wii and play. The kids were happy to sit and play with him.

1 comment:

Kirsta Silvey said...

I don't have a single picture of Nate and the kids yesterday. That's a fail for me. I'm happy to look at pictures of your family enjoying togetherness time though.